On this page, you’ll find almost all of the plugins I’ve made for ROBLOX Studio. These plugins extend the functionality in the form of context-sensitive editors and/or toolbar buttons. To install these plugins, open up Roblox Studio and navigate to the plugins’ pages from within Studio.
This plugin allows you to edit properties of Light objects (PointLight, SpotLight, SurfaceLight) by selecting them in the Explorer window and using handles in the world view. The plugin also creates visualizations of where a selected light will shine.
This plugin is quick and simple for those just getting into console development with ROBLOX. It adds a button to ROBLOX Studio that opens an interface that looks like an XBox One controller. When a gamepad is connected, the interface shows the gamepad name (Gamepad1 … Gamepad8) and the active inputs. Best used with my Gamepad Input Cheatsheet! You can read about Gamepad Input on the ROBLOX Wiki.
Here are all my old, outdated plugins. Their original purpose has passed and they are here as an archive. I cannot guarantee that they all function without errors. They are all open-source and hosted on MediaFire. Most of them (except for a few) aren’t uploaded to roblox.com as official plugin assets because they predate the system.
Note: Old versions are in parenthesis.
- Brick Cutter – Download v2 (v1)
- Brick Orient – Download v1
- Falcon Scripting – Download v5 (v4, v3, v2, v1)
- Flamingo Cutscene Creator – Download v3 (v2, v1)
- Fritilary Selection Numbers – Download v1
- Mesh Scaler – Download v2 (v1)
- Monarch CFrame – Download v1
- Outline Control – Download v1
- Selection Numbers – Download v1
- Talon Handle Weld – Download v1
- Tiger Copy Button – Download v1
- Vector3Value Utility – Download v1